The use of the ID-EA.ORG website is subject to these following terms and conditions.
By using this online website and/or e-learning platform you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which form a binding contract between you and Global Health Press Pte. Ltd.
ID-EA.ORG reserves the right to monitor the use of its sites and has the exclusive right to control accessibility, hours of use, features on the site and any other information found on the site. In addition, ID-EA.ORG can restrict access to any or all portions of the site or remove any information or content from the site at any time.
All content/material on the ID-EA.ORG e-learning platform is the copyrighted property of ID-EA.ORG and/or its licensors. Site content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, “framed” on another website, or distributed in any way without the prior written consent of ID-EA.ORG and/or its licensors. In addition, any third party marks and content appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. As such, any usage of these third party marks or content without permission from the respective owner is prohibited.
The prior written permission of ID-EA.ORG is required should any user wish to link to any content on the website or e-learning platform. Each and every link created may not contain a frame or any other bordered environment around the content and provided that any such link does not imply any endorsement of any product or service(s) and further provided, that the linking does not contain any infringing use of intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyrights, trademarks, design rights or patents), as well as any distasteful or offensive material. ID-EA.ORG reserves the right to order that any such prohibited link be removed by the offending user.
The trademarks appearing on the website are protected by the laws of Singapore and international trademark laws.
Users/visitors expressly agree to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following:
- Use any device or other means to harvest information about other users/visitors.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus or other item or process to the ID-EA.ORG website and e-learning platform that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of these portals.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus or other item to the website that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of any user’s or ID-EA.ORG’s employees’ computers or other medium used to access the portal.
- Post any material on the ID-EA.ORG website or e-learning course that is offensive to any other user/visitor. ID-EA.ORG maintains the sole exclusive right to determine what is offensive.
- Modify the information, including headers, found on these portals.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer to these platforms any unauthorized advertisement or communication.
- Engage in any action which ID-EA.ORG determines is detrimental to the use and enjoyment of the e-learning course.
- Use the portal for any unlawful or defamatory means.
- Transmit, install, upload, post or otherwise transfer any information that is in violation of the laws of Singapore or post any information that could result in civil liability, disorder or unrest.
While ID-EA.ORG has made every reasonable effort to provide accurate information on the ID-EA.ORG website and e-learning platform, the company makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained therein, or to any other website to which it is linked.
The ID-EA.ORG website and e-learning platform content are provided for use “as is”. ID-EA.ORG makes no representations or warranties with respect to these portals or their content; all warranties express or implied including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for purposes relating to this platform and/or its content and/or any website to which it is linked are hereby to the fullest extent excluded.
Neither ID-EA.ORG nor its affiliates, employees, agents or third party content providers shall be liable for any loss resulting from the use or unavailability of information or content on these portals, including but not limited to any lost profits, loss or damage to data, or any direct, indirect, special, consequential, compensatory or incidental damages, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such damages. This disclaimer is applicable to any damage or injury resulting from the negligence or omission of ID-EA.ORG, computer virus or similar vector, telecommunications errors, or unauthorized access to or use of user/visitor information through theft or any other means. ID-EA.ORG is not liable for criminal, tortuous, or negligent actions or omissions of third parties that affect the e-learning course. In addition, in no event will ID-EA.ORG or any of its affiliates, agents, employees, assigns or third party content providers be held liable for any tortuous or illegal conduct of other users/visitors, nor for any damage to equipment, hardware or other property of any user/visitor, or any personal injury that arises in connection with use of the ID-EA.ORG website or e-learning course.
Users of the e-course agree to defend, indemnify and otherwise hold harmless ID-EA.ORG and its officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns for any cause of action or claim, including legal fees, related to user’s exercises on these platforms.