Are you a student interested in vaccine research? Do you want to learn about innovations in vaccinology? Do you aspire to pursue a PhD or a Postdoc specializing in vaccinology?
On January 12, 2023 (Thursday) from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM Central European Time (CET), a group of Erasmus+ Mundus Joint Masters Degree in Leading International Vaccinology Education (EMJMD+ LIVE) students will host the first ever Vaccinext: Powering Next Generation Vaccines symposium. This is a day where you can gain an insight into innovations in vaccinology as well as possible research journeys in the field of vaccinology.
We are excited to welcome the following speakers to our event with their respective topics:
- Dur-e-Nayab Waheed, PhD student, University of Antwerp, Belgium – “HPV vaccination programs in low and middle-income countries”
- Vinnycius Pereira Almeida, DPhil student, University of Oxford, United Kingdom – “Combining adoptive T-cell therapy with cancer vaccines to enhance anti-tumor immune responses”
- Leonie Mayer, PhD student, University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf, Germany – “Clinical development of MVA-based vaccines against emerging infections”
- Emil Joseph Vergara, DPhil student, St. George’s University of London, United Kingdom – “Post-exposure immunization against multi-drug resistant tuberculosis”
- Sebastian Ols, PhD, postdoctoral researcher, Karolinska Institute, Sweden – “Diversifying the B cell response to immunization through multivalent antigen display”
Attendees can join from across the world to participate in the symposium online and witness the career paths of various junior researchers investigating innovations in vaccinology. Register now (or search bit.ly/vaccinextregform) to attend the symposium online.
Need an introduction about vaccinology? With the VacciTUTOR – Essentials in Vaccinology eCourse of Global Health Press, get access to a plethora of materials to know the ins and outs of vaccinology.
Until then, follow us on social media to see videos of our speakers at Instagram: Vaccinext and LinkedIn: Vaccinext. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Justin Vincent Tan